- Select the old nonfunctional settings in the applications list.
- Choose "Copy to new settings..." in the Tools menu (gear icon at the bottom).
- Select the updated application in the file picker that pops up.
Let me know if you have any issues or if you have any more questions.
- First highlight the previous (old settings to be copied) settings in the application setting field.
- Then click Options > Create New Settings > Copy contents from current settings.
- Then choose the new (new program file name) executable file in the file selector pop up.
Options > Create New Settings > Create Empty Settings
Choose program executable from list and click open.
By default, “Computer response” will be set to do nothing. Choose “Type Keystroke” in order to assign hotkeys.
In the “Keystroke” field, click where it says “Not assigned” and enter your hotkey combination desired for each button. Click Apply or OK when done.