How can I replace the USB cord in my ShuttlePro v2?
- First you will need to remove 5 screws from the bottom of the device.
- In order to do remove the 4 hidden screws you will need to remove four of the pads to reveal the screws underneath them. (Four closest pads to the one visible screw.)
- After you have removed the screws you will need to gently pry both the silver & black Jog Wheel off of the device.
- After the Jog Wheels have been removed and all screws have been removed you will be able to open the device and gently remove the USB cord out of the connector on the circuit board.
- Once the new USB is securely connected into the circuit board and is routed back through its guides just repeat these steps in reverse and apply new pads to the underside of device.