First, we need to make sure the Shuttle icon is always visible in the system tray.
- If you don’t see the icon near the clock, please click the up arrow and drag the Shuttle icon next to the clock.
- Now open Premiere, if it isn’t already open, and click the Shuttle icon. You should see the settings files name and one will have a check mark.
- If there are multiple Premiere settings, and the one you are editing is not the one that is checked, I would suggest removing the other Premiere settings. It’s usually Premiere Elements that’s causing the issue.
- Highlight the settings you want to remove, example Premiere Elements.
- Click options > Remove settings
- Remove all Premiere settings besides the one you will edit.
Now try your settings, this should fix the issue. Let me know how you make out.